Friday 28 December 2007

A Happy New Year!


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed the TV. I loved the dancing on Christmas Day and Maria meets Joseph was lovely too. The Old curiosity Shop was so sad! I knew that little Nell died but it still made me weep and wish it had ended otherwise.


I had a very busy year last year and I expect it to be the same this year as far as work goes. In addition to my new Dark Eden Press book - Obsession - I have so far two books coming out with Severn House, the first this month. I have five coming out during the year with HMB - and I have three ebooks coming in the first months of the year with Red Rose Publishing. I also have a Regency with Amira Press. This should be out fairly soon and it will be going to print as well as ebook. I'll post about all these things another time.


I am looking forward to watching the remainder of the World PDC darts competition, which ends on Tuesday next week. Last night we watched Phil Taylor in a very tense match that went all the way to the wire - literally! Phil Taylor has been champion thirteen times and I have my fingers crossed for number 14. Good luck Phil!


May 2008 be a wonderful year for us all. Peace, health and happiness to you all. Linda

No comments: