Thursday 10 January 2008

Cover for Cassie's Sheikh

I am delighted that my new ebook is out today with Red Rose Publishing. This is a romantic story and one I wanted to see in print. The artwork is the copyright of Red Rose Publishing.
www.redrosepublishing.co.uk

Yesterday I received a Polish translation of Rosalyn and the Scoundrel. I think this Anne Herries book has been published in at least seven countries now! It is lovely to see all the books in different languages and exctiting when yet another parcel comes through the door.

We have had some lovely birds in the garden recently, including a beautiful woodpecker who comes on the nut box in the cheery tree near our kitchen window. Unfortunately I haven't seen many squirrels lately, but I do occasionally glimpse them in the trees opposite my study.

I must get on now as I have a book to finish! Linda

No comments: