Saturday 8 June 2013

Been watching the Voice

I think the show was excellent last night.  I agreed with all the choices except one so 7 out of 8 is pretty good.  I hope that whoever wins does well in his or her career afterwards.

Personally, I'm in a good place with my books.  I am working - nearly finished - the revisions for my big saga coming out with Ebury books next year.  This is so exciting for me, to be back in mainstream again and I feel both lucky and privileged, despite having worked hard for three years before producing a book that was good enough to be accepted.  One editor wanted to publish two big Medieval stories but her money team didn't go with her.  However, my readers can buy one of the books in digital at amazon - A King's Betrayal/Linda Sole.

My short Regencies have done very well, and Captain Havers & the Abandoned Bride is now at 16 in the top 100.  Mary's Sacrifice was in the top 100 for nearly two months.



Love to all my readers.

No comments: