Wednesday 13 December 2006

Christmas is coming


We have been busy every day this week, delivering presents to friends and relatives and writing cards. I still have a few to do but I am beginning to think about doing the food shopping now. I have made two book trailers for the authors at the Historical Romance Blogspot, which you can click on now that they have been linked and view them. The first two were for most of the authors but there will be individual ones coming soon, perhaps after Christmas. I have two more episodes of the Christmas story to write yet, but then I must get back to my own writing. I've been doing a few pages, but giving myself a bit of a break, which I always do at this time of year. I shall also be featuring some of the authors here, as I did Nicola Cornick and June Francis.


I am going to post a wonderful picture of my father-in-law this time. He was a soldier in the First World War and I love his photo.


I hope you are all enjoying the preparations for Christmas, Linda

1 comment:

Mallory Pickerloy said...

Linda, what a wonderful family photograph. I love getting to see things like that on others family history. :) Thanks for sharing. And Merry Christmas, hope you have a safe and beautiful fun holiday and coming new year!