Wednesday 17 January 2007

More books for you


Isn't this a great cover. The book is by Randy Jeanne, a friend from America. She writes for Triskelion and her book is a romantic adventure - the story of what happens when Amy Harrington chases off to Mexico, posing as the woman who stole her identity. It sounds like an awful lot of fun, and from what I know of Randy, who says she is terminally single, which is why she writes romance. I think it will be scrumptious. I can't wait to read it when it comes out next month!
Iam glad to say we have lots of squirrels in the garden at the moment. they seem to think it is spring, though I think we shall more some rought weather soon. They have it bad in the USA at the moment and we usually get what they get in UK, though not so extreme.
Love to you all, be back soon with more of my discoveries. Linda
PS. Triskelion now have a book club which sends paperbacks to anywhere in the world, and I think the postage is free if you subscribe for six months.

1 comment:

Randy said...

Thanks for the "shout out," Linda! I can't wait until February!