Friday 4 May 2007

Oh dear!


The house is about to be turned upside down as the new kitchen fitters move in next week. I am looking forward to my new kitchen, but I hate having everything all over the place in that area. My study is always overflowing with stuff, but I like everything in the kitchen to be where it should be. At the moment we are putting things in bags and boxes and I am certain we shall never find anything afterwards!


I have put up the first author review on Red Roses For Authors/Reviews today. It is a new feature and I shall introduce other new features as time goes by to keep the site fresh and exciting. We have been up for two months today and so far the figures are about level but we are now findable on google, which we weren't for the first month. Now we have several pages of mentions and one of my writing friends told me people she knows are talking about us, so I think it is going to be a success. I hope so because my reviewers really love books and we are there to help authors, especially new ones - though we like having the successful ones too.


Well, I must go now and see what other jobs want doing. Next week I shall escape up here as much as I can to get out of the way!

No comments: