Sunday 5 August 2007

More new books!


I have heard that Amira Press is taking my ebook The Slave of Love. This is a saucy tale set in Regency times about a man who wants to be a great lover and what happens to him after he gets his wish. I think I said that Dark Eden Press is bringing out three of my books and I have several coming out with both Severn House and HMB - which means lots of corrections and lots of work! It will all get done eventually!


Actually, I want to tell you about a wonderful book I have just read called - How Wicked Can She Go? by J Morgan. I have reviewed it for redrosesforauthors.blogspot.com but I thought I would tell my friends here about it to, because it is so funny. If you like your books a little bit naughty but nice and very funny you would love this one. You can buy it from Dark Eden Press and it isn't expensive. I highly recommend it.


Anyway, I am going to post the cover of Dangerous to Know/Anne Sole. This is the first of my Dark Eden books and comes out at the end of August. I really like the cover.

Love to you all, Linda

No comments: